Skip to main content

Work permits

Important links

Work Permit Form

You can find/print a copy of the work permit form under the "College/Career Locker" resource section, located on this page.

How do I get my work permit signed during the summer hours?

You must have all signatures (you, parent/guardian, employer) for the Issuing Officer to sign off on your work permit. During summer hours, Ms. Cordova is not at DNHS. You can pick up a copy of the work permit and get it signed at:


NM Workforce Solutions Labor Relations Site
121 Tijeras NE, Suite 3000
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Phone: 505-841-4400


Please call ahead to make sure the Tijeras office is open. If you have questions regarding the issuance process, you can also contact Tiffany Starr-Salcido, Child Labor Specialist at 505-827-0091. Students, remember to bring your birth certificate for the work permit process.

College / Career Locker
4/16/18 11:15 AM
4/16/18 11:15 AM
4/16/18 11:15 AM
4/16/18 11:15 AM
4/16/18 11:15 AM