New Immunization Requirement For School Year 2023-2024
Students entering 11th grade are now required by the New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) to have 2 meningococcal immunizations after their 16th birthday.
Students who do not meet this requirement may be disenrolled from Albuquerque Public Schools.
Please contact our health office if you have questions or need help finding a vaccination clinic.
Please inform and update the health office with any new health conditions, medications, or concerns regarding your child including covid symptoms or test results.
Please do not send your student to school if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever of 100.4 or greater
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle or body aches
- Download Forms on the APS Nursing website
- Allergy Provider Medication Authorization (PDF)
- Asthma Action Plan (PDF)
- Diabetes Medical Management Form (PDF)
- Diet Authorization Form (PDF)
- Immunization Exemption Form and Instructions (PDF)
- Over the Counter Medication/Short-Term Prescription Form (PDF)
- Physician Order and Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
- Seizure Medical Management Plan (PDF)
Phone: Ex 43009
Phone: Ex 43023
Access Your Shot Records
Did you know… you can now print your own vaccination records at:
VaxViewNM.org enables individuals, parents, and guardians to access, save and/or print official immunization records.
This eliminates the need to carry multiple or aged documents and allows you to access your shot record anytime you need. VaxViewNM.org is mobile friendly and uses two-factor authentication.